Welcome to Vadner Bhairav

About Vadner Bhairav

Vadner is a town of about 30,000 people in Nashik district, Maharashtra state, India. Vadner is famous for its grapes.

The town is predominantly an agrarian one with approximately 80% of its population engaged in agriculture and related activities. The remaining 20% are in supporting activities like services, transport, and retail. Vadner is a fairly rich town due to grape farming.

Every year in the month of April, a festival takes place on the eve of the marriage of the god Bhairvnath.

Statistics

Locality Name : Vadner Bhairav ( वडनेर भैरव )
Taluka Name : Chandwad
District : Nashik
State : Maharashtra
Region : Khandesh and Northern Maharashtra
Division : Nashik
Language : Marathi and Hindi, Ahirani And Bhili
Elevation / Altitude: 632 meters. Above Seal level
Telephone Code / Std Code: 02556

How to reach Vadner Bhairav

How to ReachVadner Bhairav

By Rail
There is no railway station near to Vadner Bhairav in less than 10 km. Manmad Junction Rail Way Station (near to Manmad) , Panevadi Rail Way Station (near to Manmad) , Nasik Road Rail Way Station (near to Nashik) are the Rail way stations reachable from near by towns.

By Road
Manmad , Satana , Nashik are the nearby by towns to Vadner Bhairav having road connectivity to Vadner Bhairav